For millennia, shamans worldwide have initiated contact with compassionate spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying. Described as “the path of direct revelation,” shamanism provides a means for entering into partnership with benevolent helping spirits for the purposes of receiving guidance and facilitating healing for ourselves and others. The purpose of the introductory shamanic journeying workshop is to awaken your innate ability to practice shamanic journeying. There is no prerequisite for this workshop, nor is any prior experience needed. Everyone has helping spirits, and anyone can learn how to journey in order to be in direct relationship with them.
During this immersion in shamanic journeying, you will:
- Learn how to open the subtle pathways of perception that enable you to sense, see, hear, touch, smell, taste, and feel in the nonphysical dimensions of reality where we encounter our helping spirits
- Journey to the Upper, Middle, and Lower Worlds (the nonphysical realms where our compassionate helping spirits reside)
- Discover your Power Animal, as well as the medicine they carry for you
- Practice retrieving a Power Animal for someone else, both in person and remotely
- Learn how to collaborate with your Power Animal, as well as your Gate Keeper and Body Protector—the helping spirits who specialize in mediating your experience of the unseen world
- Meet the benevolent allies who comprise your Medicine Council—the helping spirits who support you in identifying, understanding, cultivating, and sharing your unique medicine in this lifetime
- Explore your nonphysical Power Place where you can draw upon the resources that support the refinement of your spiritual power
- Initiate contact with your helping spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying in order to receive guidance and healing for yourself and others
- Discover the practical applications of this powerful tool in every area of your life
- Establish a stable shamanic journeying practice that you can carry forward
This workshop is designed for people who are brand new to shamanism, as well as those who feel inspired to renew their shamanic journeying practice.
This three-day nonresidential workshop will be offered in December, 2019 as well as in February, 2020. Here are the dates and times for both workshops:
Friday, December 6, Saturday, December 7, and Sunday, December 8, 2019 from 10am to 6pm each day
Friday, February 28, Saturday, February 29, and Sunday, March 1, 2020 from 10am to 6pm each day.
The December, 2019 workshop will take place at the Silk Road Studio just north of Boulder, CO and the February, 2020 workshop will take place at the Boulder Center for Conscious Community (BC3) in Boulder, CO. (Please note that both workshops are nonresidential.)
$275. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space in the workshop. (If you provide a deposit and then are unable to attend the workshop, your deposit may be applied to a future workshop.) If you have completed an introductory shamanic journeying workshop with Julie in the past and you wish to attend this workshop in order to renew your practice, you may do so at no charge. Please email Julie to reserve your spot as a repeat participant.
If you have any questions
Please email Julie or reach out to her via her quaint landline at (303) 417-1189 (no texting, please!) with any questions you may have.