For millennia, shamans worldwide have initiated contact with compassionate spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying. Described as “the path of direct revelation,” shamanism provides a means for entering into partnership with benevolent helping spirits for the purposes of receiving guidance and facilitating healing for ourselves and others. The purpose of the introductory shamanic journeying workshop is to awaken your innate ability to practice shamanic journeying. There is no pre-requisite for this workshop, nor is any prior experience needed. Everyone has helping spirits and anyone can learn how to journey in order to be in relationship with them.
During this immersion in shamanic journeying, you will:
- Receive a power or totem animal
- Learn how to retrieve a power animal for someone else, both in person and remotely
- Journey to the Upper, Middle and Lower Worlds (the non-physical realms where our compassionate helping spirits reside)
- Meet and forge relationships with your own helping spirits
- Receive guidance and healing while journeying alone and in pairs
- Discover the practical applications of this powerful tool in every area of your life
This workshop is designed for people who are brand new to shamanism, as well as those who feel inspired to renew their shamanic journeying practice.
Friday, October 5th, Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th, 2018 from 10am to 6pm each day.
The Silk Road Studio, just north of Boulder, CO. Please note that this is a non-residential workshop, although Julie would be happy to provide those who are traveling from out of town or out of state with a list of local accommodations.
If you have already participated in an introductory shamanic journeying workshop with Julie and you wish to attend this workshop to renew your practice, you may do so at no charge.
If you have any questions:
Please contact Julie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via her quaint landline at (303) 417-1189 (no texting, please!).