Partnering with Compassionate Spirits: A Virtual Introduction to Essential Shamanism
November 20, 2020 - November 22, 2020
For millennia, shamans worldwide have initiated contact with compassionate helping spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying. Described as “the path of direct revelation,” shamanism provides a means for entering into partnership with benevolent unseen beings for the purposes of receiving guidance and healing for yourself and others. The purpose of the introductory shamanic journeying workshop is to awaken your innate ability to practice shamanic journeying. There is no prerequisite for this workshop, nor is any prior experience needed. Everyone has helping spirits, and anyone can learn how to journey in order to be in direct relationship with them.
During this immersion in shamanic journeying, you will:
- Learn how to open the subtle pathways of perception that enable you to sense, see, hear, touch, smell, taste, and feel in the nonphysical dimensions of reality where we encounter our helping spirits
- Forge relationships with your Power Animal, Gate Keeper and Body Protector — the helping spirits who specialize in mediating your experience of the unseen world
- Meet your Medicine Council — the helping spirits who support you in identifying, understanding, cultivating, and sharing your unique medicine in this lifetime
- Explore your nonphysical Power Place where you can access the specialized resources that support the refinement of your spiritual power
- Initiate contact with your helping spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying in order to receive guidance and healing for yourself and others
- Establish a stable shamanic journeying practice that you can use as a resource in every area of your life.
This workshop is designed for people who are brand new to shamanism, as well as those who feel inspired to renew their shamanic journeying practice.
Due to the pandemic, this workshop is going to take place virtually via Zoom on Friday, November 20, Saturday, November 21, and Sunday, November 22, 2020 from 10am to 6pm Mountain Standard Time each day. This workshop is highly experiential, so there will be numerous occasions during our three days together when you will be off-line journeying in your own space. On some of those occasions, you’ll be journeying on behalf of others (in pairs or in small groups) and you will gather together afterwards in private Zoom break-out rooms in order to share your findings with one another. Otherwise, you’ll be journeying on your own behalf and taking time afterwards to jot down and reflect on your findings before rejoining the circle. Our time spent together on Zoom as a circle will be focused on instruction, Q & A, and guided practices. The overall schedule will be thoughtfully considered in order to ensure your comfort and enjoyment throughout the weekend, including spacious breaks and variable ways of gathering together online in order to create community within our circle. I very much look forward to the chance to journey with you remotely and I’m so grateful that the technology exists to allow us to do so!
$275. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space in the workshop. If you provide a deposit and then are unable to attend the workshop, your deposit may be applied to a future workshop. If you have completed an introductory shamanic journeying workshop with Julie in the past and you wish to attend this workshop in order to renew your practice, you may do so at no charge. Please email Julie to reserve your spot as a repeat participant.
If you have any questions
Please email Julie or reach out to her via her quaint landline at (303) 417-1189 (no texting, please!) with any questions you may have.