- This event has passed.
Partnering with Compassionate Spirits: An Introduction to Essential Shamanism
December 9, 2016 - December 11, 2016
For millennia, shamans worldwide have initiated contact with compassionate spirits using the technique of shamanic journeying. Described as “the path of direct revelation,” shamanic journeying provides a means for entering into partnership with helping spirits for the purposes of receiving guidance and facilitating healing for ourselves and others. The intention of the introductory training is to awaken your innate ability to journey. There is no pre-requisite for this training, nor is any prior experience needed. Everyone has helping spirits and anyone can learn how to journey in order to commune with them!
During this immersion in shamanic journeying, you will:
- Receive a power or totem animal
- Learn how to retrieve a power animal for someone else, both in person and remotely
- Journey to the Upper, Middle and Lower Worlds (the non-physical realms where compassionate spirits reside)
- Meet and develop relationships with your own spirit guides
- Receive guidance and healing while journeying alone and in pairs
- Discover the practical applications of this powerful tool in all areas of your life
This workshop is designed for people who are brand new to shamanism, as well as those who feel inspired to renew their connection.
Friday, December 9th, Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th from 10am to 6pm each day
The Elk Meadow Studio in Boulder, CO
$275. A $50 deposit is required to hold your space in the workshop.
If you have any questions or you would like to register:
Please contact Julie via email at email@example.com